You participate in an illegal car race in which you are allowed to use every possible
method to win. Drive straight forward until you see the sign "TURN HERE", then
turn and rush back. Try to shoot down every vehicle you meet along the road to
score points, but watch out for helicopters and enemy fire. If you succeed in
surviving a race you earn money, that you can spend in several shops along the
road by buying weapons, special functions, fuel or even a new car.
Joystick in Port 2 only.
UP - Accelerate
DOWN - Brake and Reverse
LEFT - Steer left
RIGHT - Steer right
FIRE - Use weapons:
FIRE - Enter shop
SPACE - Select weapon
At the beginning of the game you have:
- 5 Cars
- 10.000 Dollars
- a machinegun which enables you to destroy enemy cars and boats.
To enter a shop you must park your car on the tyre tracks in front of a shop
and press the firebutton. In te tyre tracks you can read what you can buy in
- race 1: 5.0 minutes
- race 2: 5.5 minutes
- race 3: 6.0 minutes
Missiles: Enable you to shoot down cars, boats, bushes, walls and bunkers.
Missile Launcher: Enables you to launch missiles.
Rapid Fire Equipment: Rapid Fire
Turbo Boast: enables you to jump by pressing fire.
Helium Tyres: Enables you to jump further.
Watertight Chassis: Enables you to drive through water.
Propulsive Side Motor: Enable you to steer while jumping.
Here you can have your car repaired or buy a new car.
FUELPOINTS AND MONEY
You can score points by shooting down enemy cars, boats, bushes, walls and
Here you can buy fuel for your car.
You can score points by jumping on a hill.
When you succeed in
finishing one race you earn money and points in accordance with the
time you have left:
Your car will be damaged:
- Every minute scores 5.000 dollars and points.
- Every 10 seconds score 500 dollars and points.
- Every second scores 50 dollars and points.
- Every 10th of a second scores 5 dollars and points.
- if you are hit by a bullet.
- if you hit the border of the screen.
- if you hit a bush.
You lose a life:
- if you hit a wall, bunker, house or fly-over.
- if you drive in the water.
- when your car is out of fuel.
Your game is over:
- when you have lost all your cars.
- when your time is up.